A thought-full friend posed a thought-provoking question the other day.
“What are five good things happening in your life right now?”
Aside from surface things like the weather being absolutely grand, peanut butter cup blizzards, new patio furniture, everything in bloom, and Saturdays off…
1. I believe I have finally broken through to a place of real healing in my fifteen year battle with autoimmune disease. Praise God. Praise God.
2. I am learning to be more bold, open, and transparent about who I am, what I believe, and how I walk that out in my life. Also learning to love others tangibly.
3. Challenges are open doors to bring God’s victory and blessing into my life.
4. My children are turning out to be really awesome people.
5. My husband is my best friend. I couldn’t say that twenty years ago.
So, your turn. What are five good things happening in your life right now??